Sunday, March 22, 2009

In March...


Hey there~



I decided to start a blog here to let my friends on interpals know that I'm still alive.
I won't update often because my English is horrible but it is better than nothing.



On 14-15 March I was at the Leipzig Book Fair together with some friends. Actually I wanted to know if there are any interesting new books for me but in the end we just did Cosplay. Some of the taken pictures are uploaded on www.animexx.onlinewelten.com



Thursday I will donate blood. Our school let us decide if we either go to school and have class or if we donate blood. The decision was easy but I just hope that I don't pass out again like the last time.



1 comment:

  1. Hello from Portugal,

    I saw you on Interpals and I read that you have a blog, so I decided to come across here, since I am a blogger too ^^ It's a pretty nice one this here .

    Have a nice day,
    Joana

    ReplyDelete